You can never go wrong with a good cobbler, especially this time of year. Megan made this pie because she had a lot of extra fruit left over from a recent photo shoot. She normally makes her own pie crust but tried the one from Trader Joe's and it turned out great. Give this recipe a try, put some ice cream on top and enjoy with your friends.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced pineapple
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tbls butter
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- Pie crust (store bought or home-made)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the fruit, flour and sugar together. Pour into a pie plate or a square dish.
- cut butter into small pieces and dot the fruit with it. Lay the pie crust over the top. Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool and enjoy!
Photos by: Christina Hussey
Be sure to check out all of our other recipes here!