If you haven't noticed yet, we're pretty DIY around here especially when it comes to accessories. Sometimes you need to buy them, but often times it makes sense to put your hands to work and just make it yourself if you've got an idea how to do so. This is a pretty simple clay necklace with very little supplies. Give it a shot if you're feeling crafty.
- polymer clay, 3 different colors (we used Fimo)
- white cord
- scissors (for cutting string)
- bobby pin or toothpick to poke a hole in the beads
1. Using the clay form round and square beads and then gently poke a hole in them. Bake according to the directions on the package of the clay you have.
2. Once the beads have cooled, string them up and then wear it and impress all of your friends with your one-of-a-kind jewelry ;)
Gold Leaf Headband // Handmade Bead Necklace // Beeswax Hair Pomade // Flower Crown Tutorial