- 1 oz beeswax (ours is from Christina's dad's honey bee farm)
- 1.5 organic, unrefined shea butter
- 2 oz almond oil
- 1/4 tsp essential oil (we used a blend of 12 drops of lavender oil, 10 drops of lime oil, 6 drops of cedar oil and 6 drops of tea tree oil)
- Pour some water into a small saucepan and bring it to a simmer and place a heat proof bowl over the top.
- Melt the beeswax fully in the heat proof bowl and then add the shea butter. Once the shea butter is melted, remove from heat and add the almond and essential oils.
- Pour the hot pomade into a clean jar with a lid.
Photos: Christina Hussey
Thanks to Jonathan Hussey for modeling for us!