We decided to revisit the DIY flower headband for today's style post. This is such an easy craft and so much cheaper than purchasing from somewhere like Urban Outfitters.
- Generic headband
- Ribbon of choice
- Hot Glue Gun / Hot Glue sticks
- Faux flowers of choice - I chose a mix of little white flowers with a few small red ones for a color pop
1. Wrap the headband with the ribbon. You want to let the ribbon hang off the bottoms of the band. You'll tie it into a bow with the finished product. I taped one side down to hold it in place while I wrapped it. Once I covered the whole headband I secured both ends with the hot glue.
2. Cut the flowers off of their stems.
3. Start gluing the flowers onto the headband. I started with the white flowers and
glued them in such a way so they would look natural and wild. Once my base of white flowers was finished, I added the red and pink accent flowers, along with some larger white flowers to make them look a bit more wild.